This is my collage that I put together three years ago.
- it measures 2'x3'
- it has 60ish photos
- we love looking at all the pictures of when Little Bo Peep was little and Goldilocks was first born
- there are no pictures of Mr. Darcy
I now have over 100+ new photos sitting in a box overwhelming me.
- how do I choose only 60ish of the 100+ new photos
- what do I do with this masterpiece
- why isn't this wall ten times bigger to hold more frames
One thought I had was to take this collage and mod podge it to a canvas I have sitting in my craft closet. There is a spot in our bedroom I could hang the canvas. But I know in a few years from now I will want to make another collage to fill the frame. Do I just keep putting the old collage on a new canvas and fill our basement family room walls? I have not ever used mod podge on photos on a canvas, does it work? I must look into this...
HELP me, please!!!